Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Master Chef

What an amazing day for our budding Master Chefs yesterday. Our hall and staffroom were treated to some delectable aromas and cuisine! To all of the Mkids involved you were all absolute stars! We cannot believe the kai that you served up to our judges Mrs Baker & Mrs Akroyd. First place went to Capria & Allie with a tempting tortellini treat and in second place was Meg & Quinn with a delicious dumpling dish! Big pakipaki to all of our MKids involved!




7 comments:

  1. Hello room 12, I love your food that you made. Describe 1/10 how good it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Room 12 my name is Faiana and i am from glen Taylor school in glen innes Auckland. That really looks yummy and delicious. I see how you had fun and you all looked happy. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi room 12 that food looks very yummy. In my class room this week we are making rowena bread it looks very yum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well done on the food it looks tasty, I hope you guys enjoyed the eating the food. room 12 is the real chef in that school

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello room12, that looks delicious,I can smell it from here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey room 12, my name is Wint and I am from Glen Taylor School in room 10. I just want to say that you guys did an amazing job and those look very delicious. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Room 12, my name is Hein and I am from Glen Taylor School. Your food you made looks wonderful and delicious. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about