Thursday, April 25, 2019

Anzac Day Art



This is our class ANZAC Day Art.
  
We created these beautiful pieces of art by folding white pieces of paper portrait and
landscape. We learnt how to use a compass to draw circles all the same shape.
Next we painted a sunset with the choice of orange, red and pink but we had to use
yellow on our paintings first. After we painted all of the white on the circle and we cut
the circle out. Next we cut out a war soldier silhouette of our choice and put vivid on
the back and glued it one the paper. (Vivid side.) Finally we glued our finished pieces
on black paper and stapled them on the wall to share with the rest of our Learning
Neighbourhood.

AT THE GOING DOWN OF THE SUN, AND IN THE MORNING
WE WILL REMEMBER THEM
LEST WE FORGET

Written by Rosanna

6 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Makisha, I am from Glen Taylor School and I just wanted to say this is some amazing art works about anzac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi My name is Faiana, I am from glen Taylor school I really like how you guys work on some creative art for Anzac and talking about how to make one those ourselves. Great job and keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Room 12! I am Tracey from Glen Taylor School. I really enjoyed looking at your Anzac Art! I love all the different colors you used and the silhouette. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, My name is Felicia, I go to Glen Taylor School I am 10 years of age. I like your ANZAC art !. I like how you put in big words in your guys blogs. Great job on your ANZAC art! Keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, my name is Wint and I am from Glen Taylor School! I just wanted to say that you guys have done a wonderful job and that your artwork looks spectacular. Can't wait to see more of your guys work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Room 12, I am Aaliyah from glen taylor school. I really like the way you guss made the people. I reeally like the background to because it has a yellow and red and those are my faviriote colour.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about