Monday, May 27, 2019

Gym Festival

Over the last few weeks, some of our learners have been learning Gymnastic routines. The gymnasts created their own flair and individual style and then shared their routines at the Gisborne Gym Festival where many other schools compete too. We were so proud of each and every gymnast that competed. All the practices and commitment to polishing routines really showed through. 
Here are a few pics of some very proud and happy faced MKids. 
Congratulations to all of you.


    

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mangapapa school! My name is Danait and I go to Glen Taylor school. I like doing gymnastics to I know a couple of skills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Ana and I go to Glen Taylor School and I really like gymnastics and I like drawing and sketching I can be shy sometimes,I always play with my friends.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about